Thursday 7 September 2017

Then group the blocks of Scripture and write a sentence to summarise the group of blocks

Look for connecting words and themes. Difficult verses that pretty much always have a corresponding verse that says the same thing in a simpler way. Is there a principle on display? Is there a matter of wisdom to be considered? Is there an idea I had never considered or truly taken to heart before?
_

Brinda:
He called me stalker and will not explain to me why he lied.
(6 September 2017)

Brinda:
I felt like he betrayed me by not telling me the truth.
(6 September 2017)

Brinda:
I sent him a text calling him liar and loser.
(6 September 2017)

Brinda:
I got his address and drove over there first thing in the morning and saw his car there along with two more cars.
(6 September 2017)

Brinda:
It showed the names of everybody that lived there.
(6 September 2017)

Brinda:
I found out he still live with family.
(6 September 2017)

Brinda:
I was fed up with his behavior, so typed his number into google, and omg.
(6 September 2017)

Brinda:
He told me he lived alone, and I started thinking he was living with another woman.
(6 September 2017)

Brinda:
When I ask when can I come to his apartment, he says things like I'm tired, maybe next week.
(6 September 2017)

Brinda:
He's only been to my house once.
(6 September 2017)

No comments:

Post a Comment