Friday 1 September 2017

Then group the blocks of Scripture and write a sentence to summarise the group of blocks

Look for connecting words and themes. Difficult verses that pretty much always have a corresponding verse that says the same thing in a simpler way. Is there a principle on display? Is there a matter of wisdom to be considered? Is there an idea I had never considered or truly taken to heart before?
_

Tina:
We've been trying for over a year after a miscarriage I had right after we got married.
(31 August 2017)

Tina:
We don't have any children and I am 40 so I'm not sure we can.
(31 August 2017)

Tina:
Will he feel his heart is in his country with his family?
(31 August 2017)

Tina:
Will he feel too Americanized and out of place?
(31 August 2017)

Tina:
I am trying not to worry but I am worried.
(31 August 2017)

Tina:
He is supposed to be gone 6 to 8 weeks.
(31 August 2017)

Tina:
He hasn't been to his country in 5 years.
(31 August 2017)

Tina:
He is from Uzbekistan and we have been married about 16 months, together almost 4 years.
(31 August 2017)

Lorriane:
I had sex with my girlfriend's sister and I want to tell her?
(31 August 2017)

Lorriane:
I still love her a lot and I'm hoping she'll stay with me.
(31 August 2017)

No comments:

Post a Comment