Wednesday 20 September 2017

Then group the blocks of Scripture and write a sentence to summarise the group of blocks

Look for connecting words and themes. Difficult verses that pretty much always have a corresponding verse that says the same thing in a simpler way. Is there a principle on display? Is there a matter of wisdom to be considered? Is there an idea I had never considered or truly taken to heart before?
_

Lorina:
My family dosent like her they want me to break up with her or what should i do?
(19 September 2017)

Lorina:
That she loves but I need to fix my problems plus.
(19 September 2017)

Lorina:
And my girlfriend says she feels like shes with a kid and that this break up dosent mean she dosent care for or dosent love me but dosent want me to get in trouble because of her.
(19 September 2017)

Lorina:
Because I didn't listen to them.
(19 September 2017)

Kalyn:
Did my dad abuse me if he put his arm around my neck which then chokes me?
(19 September 2017)

Kalyn:
So eventually my dad slammed my head into the wall next to my bed and I fell onto it then he put his arms round my neck choking me.
(19 September 2017)

Kalyn:
Then they came in and started grabbing me by my throat and saying things that I can't remember.
(19 September 2017)

Mariel:
Why do most women afraid to date men with perfect bodies or hollywood celebs with good bodies?
(19 September 2017)

Mariel:
Guys who are cover models or fitness models who look like greek gods sculpted to perfection.
(19 September 2017)

Lenna:
How to stop my parents from being so controlling?
(19 September 2017)

No comments:

Post a Comment