Wednesday 13 September 2017

Then group the blocks of Scripture and write a sentence to summarise the group of blocks

Look for connecting words and themes. Difficult verses that pretty much always have a corresponding verse that says the same thing in a simpler way. Is there a principle on display? Is there a matter of wisdom to be considered? Is there an idea I had never considered or truly taken to heart before?
_

Chrystal:
My boyfriend and I broke up and once I told him about the pregnancy he immediately told me I had to get an abortion.
(12 September 2017)

Chrystal:
I m 20 years old and found out that I m pregnant.
(12 September 2017)

Anika:
What's up with married men smiling at the girls that are single?
(12 September 2017)

Anika:
I am confused as to why I have met some that are very cordial.
(12 September 2017)

Anika:
I have a question are these guys really that charming when meeting someone new and are full of admiration when they greet you or do they flirt as well?
(12 September 2017)

Savannah:
If I live with undocumented latina for 12 months or more are we by law man and wife ( common law marriage )?
(12 September 2017)

Elisabeth:
Hi! I have problem with my friend...?
(12 September 2017)

Elisabeth:
I can not go beyond this situation.
(12 September 2017)

Elisabeth:
At the same time I feel infantile because I think I never and will never have the chance to bring a girl on holiday, either because I can not find a girl because I have eyes only for her, either because I have a bad character.
(12 September 2017)

Elisabeth:
I get nervous to think what they could do in bed at night.
(12 September 2017)

No comments:

Post a Comment