Saturday 16 September 2017

Then group the blocks of Scripture and write a sentence to summarise the group of blocks

Look for connecting words and themes. Difficult verses that pretty much always have a corresponding verse that says the same thing in a simpler way. Is there a principle on display? Is there a matter of wisdom to be considered? Is there an idea I had never considered or truly taken to heart before?
_

Louis:
He never once looks anywhere else (one time when I had shorts on) and I feel as if he is trying to connect with me.
(15 September 2017)

Louis:
He looked at me once with a mischievous stare but somehow, its as if, he always looks deep into my eyes.
(15 September 2017)

Louis:
When we're in groups he doesn't talk much.
(15 September 2017)

Louis:
I am not sure if he is shy or not but he has the guts to ask other girls out and never once me.
(15 September 2017)

Louis:
Sometimes I catch him and he glances away or tries to make funny jokes and sees if I am laughing.
(15 September 2017)

Louis:
So this boy I like probably already knows I like him due to the staring over the years.
(15 September 2017)

Kum:
He hurts me almost everyday and I'm getting scared cuz he said he would shoot me, slice my throat open, or just kill me when I'm asleep, help?
(15 September 2017)

Yi:
My buddy is missing. Anyone know where I should look?
(15 September 2017)

Yi:
Any of ya know where to find my boy?
(15 September 2017)

Yi:
I'm pretty sure Tony, yeah that Tony, did him in.
(15 September 2017)

No comments:

Post a Comment