Monday 25 September 2017

Then group the blocks of Scripture and write a sentence to summarise the group of blocks

Look for connecting words and themes. Difficult verses that pretty much always have a corresponding verse that says the same thing in a simpler way. Is there a principle on display? Is there a matter of wisdom to be considered? Is there an idea I had never considered or truly taken to heart before?
_

Candyce:
I had unprotected sex and after 2 days I feel some like dizziness, headache, bubbling stomach. Am I pregnant? I need answers please!?
(20 September 2017)

Candyce:
I've been feeling like this for 3 days already.
(20 September 2017)

Candyce:
I had unprecedented sex at the last day of my period for like 3 mins, he didn't ejaculated inside me and after 2 days, I'm feeling weird, feeling like dizzy and headaches until now.
(20 September 2017)

Jona:
Everytime we get into a fight he wants to break up. I then beg and beg for him back for hours?
(20 September 2017)

Jona:
I m pregnant and I know the fighting is my fault and I m trying to get a hold on my emotions.
(20 September 2017)

Jona:
When we re fivhting and I bring it up I m told he just lied those times.
(20 September 2017)

Jona:
Then a week later if I ask him if he wants to be together he says yes (were not fighting at this time) I m so confused which he means.
(20 September 2017)

Jona:
We always do get back but he always says he doesn t want it and it s only to shut me up and he will only do the bare minimum work.
(20 September 2017)

Dorris:
My husband likes to put his hand inside our 7 year old daughters panties, he says it is important so that our daughter can develop, is it okay?
(20 September 2017)

Marketta:
How can I get to know him?
(20 September 2017)

No comments:

Post a Comment