Monday 4 September 2017

Then group the blocks of Scripture and write a sentence to summarise the group of blocks

Look for connecting words and themes. Difficult verses that pretty much always have a corresponding verse that says the same thing in a simpler way. Is there a principle on display? Is there a matter of wisdom to be considered? Is there an idea I had never considered or truly taken to heart before?
_

Yoshie:
My mom and i have always had an amazing relationship.
(3 September 2017)

Yuette:
Is it weird to be okay with my friend dating my mom?
(3 September 2017)

Yuette:
He's an older friend too, almost my mom's age.
(3 September 2017)

Yuette:
I'm actually happy for both of them.
(3 September 2017)

Yuette:
My friend asked me if it was okay to date my mom, I said it was and now they are dating.
(3 September 2017)

Lauren:
HI how are y?
(3 September 2017)

Luvenia:
What would you think of a couple where?
(3 September 2017)

Elizebeth:
Will my brother tell on me?
(3 September 2017)

Elizebeth:
The family doesn't know this and they won't find out unless he or she tells on me.
(3 September 2017)

Elizebeth:
He's been having sex with our cousin, I've been having sex with her, too.
(3 September 2017)

No comments:

Post a Comment