Thursday 14 September 2017

Then group the blocks of Scripture and write a sentence to summarise the group of blocks

Look for connecting words and themes. Difficult verses that pretty much always have a corresponding verse that says the same thing in a simpler way. Is there a principle on display? Is there a matter of wisdom to be considered? Is there an idea I had never considered or truly taken to heart before?
_

Aaron:
My best friend of 6 years is turning 14 in about a month and I can't think of any good gifts to get her.
(13 September 2017)

Kasandra:
Some old friends?
(13 September 2017)

Tien:
Guys, he unblocked me on fb what does it mean?
(13 September 2017)

Tien:
That was 3 months ago , now I'm unblocked but no message, what's the logic ?
(13 September 2017)

Tien:
He ended our 18month relationship because he wanted to go be with his Dad who's elderly, so I flew to the other side of the world at his request, he called, Skyped but then blocked me.
(13 September 2017)

Marilee:
Is it normal for men to catcall me?
(13 September 2017)

Marilee:
If I'm in a store or a public place it doesn't happen very much, it usually happens when I'm walking around alone.
(13 September 2017)

Marilee:
I'm only in 9th grade but when I'm walking home from school (or to school) I get catcalled and I get looks a lot.
(13 September 2017)

Larry:
While making out guy went in my pants?
(13 September 2017)

Larry:
I'm not super ready to go down on him, But I'm being selfish if I don't return the favor right?
(13 September 2017)

No comments:

Post a Comment