Friday 8 September 2017

Then group the blocks of Scripture and write a sentence to summarise the group of blocks

Look for connecting words and themes. Difficult verses that pretty much always have a corresponding verse that says the same thing in a simpler way. Is there a principle on display? Is there a matter of wisdom to be considered? Is there an idea I had never considered or truly taken to heart before?
_

Leticia:
If you're close friends who starts dating are you likely to become complacent early in the relationship?
(7 September 2017)

Leticia:
But there's something with that i think can damage the relationship and I'm curious if any people agree.
(7 September 2017)

Madelene:
What could be wrong with me im only 30?
(7 September 2017)

Mackenzie:
I dated a colleague who turned out to be a psychopath - should I go to her leaving party to protect my reputation at work?
(7 September 2017)

Mackenzie:
So, do I go to be the bigger man and suffer through celebrating someone who made me miserable, or do I just ignore?
(7 September 2017)

Mackenzie:
People have an idea we were a thing, and i imagine she's told everyone I'm the bad guy.
(7 September 2017)

Mackenzie:
She's leaving now and an email has been sent round our team to check we're all going to her leaving party.
(7 September 2017)

Mackenzie:
She still tries to come on to me though, whenever I give her the time of day or act professional around her.
(7 September 2017)

Mackenzie:
She turned out to be a compulsive liar who had a boyfriend the whole time - every else at work knew she had a boyfriend except me and i found out via them.
(7 September 2017)

Vasiliki:
Live with parents?
(7 September 2017)

No comments:

Post a Comment