Thursday 28 September 2017

Then group the blocks of Scripture and write a sentence to summarise the group of blocks

Look for connecting words and themes. Difficult verses that pretty much always have a corresponding verse that says the same thing in a simpler way. Is there a principle on display? Is there a matter of wisdom to be considered? Is there an idea I had never considered or truly taken to heart before?
_

Ashly:
I would probably wind up just paying the strippers to keep walking (which they might like, but he might not). Is there a way to give him an exciting experience without having to use and degrade another woman plus damage my own security?
(27 September 2017)

Ashly:
However the person that I am can t really get on board with paying for another woman s sexuality who may not even want to do what she s doing, plus there s the jealousy issue if he were to get dry humped by a naked woman who isn t me and get aroused.
(27 September 2017)

Ashly:
I ve been looking to do something fun for us, and because he Seems to still have an eye for strip clubs, that s what I thought of first.
(27 September 2017)

Ashly:
I can t knock him for being honest, but the jealousy monster came roaring out on that one, so a threesome is absolutely out of the question.
(27 September 2017)

Ashly:
He said he would never go to a strip club now that we re together, but a couple of times he has joked about going and has said once before that one of his fantasies is to have me and another woman at the same time.
(27 September 2017)

Ashly:
He knows I don t have fuzzy feelings about them, mainly because I feel like they are degrading to all women, even those not working in them.
(27 September 2017)

Ashly:
My husband used to love going to strip clubs when he was single.
(27 September 2017)

Tiffani:
I should say disloyal, not unfaithful.
(27 September 2017)

Alma:
My cousin from Atlanta is in town this weekend. Am I being unfaithful to the family if I don't visit her?
(27 September 2017)

Alma:
Yet, is it unfaithful to not see an out of town family member I know when they are in town?
(27 September 2017)

No comments:

Post a Comment