Wednesday 27 September 2017

Then group the blocks of Scripture and write a sentence to summarise the group of blocks

Look for connecting words and themes. Difficult verses that pretty much always have a corresponding verse that says the same thing in a simpler way. Is there a principle on display? Is there a matter of wisdom to be considered? Is there an idea I had never considered or truly taken to heart before?
_

Chere:
My parents are ruining my life?
(26 September 2017)

Chere:
Here's the thing, my school has a policy where every student must take 8 classes NO MATTER how many credits they have left (which I have 2 left) so I just didn't show up to the classes that weren't gonna give me credits and that I didn't need to graduate.
(26 September 2017)

Chere:
I am doing really well in the online classes and I am now back in regular public school as well as doing the online classes.
(26 September 2017)

Chere:
Earlier this year summer I started taking online classes to graduate early(I am a senior) and join the Air Force.
(26 September 2017)

Karla:
Why do some really attractive female selfies get very few likes while there are really unattractive female selfies that get so many likes?
(26 September 2017)

Karla:
I see really good selfies of beautiful girls that deserves alot of likes but get very few likes while there are selfies that are quite plain, unappealing and bland but get so many likes.
(26 September 2017)

Scott:
Why don't these black athletes donate one of their paychecks to a ghetto?
(26 September 2017)

Scott:
Buy food for them so the kids don't have to run drugs in order to feed their families because moms are too selfish and don't want to work....
(26 September 2017)

Scott:
Help educate them, teach them how to be respectful and stay out of trouble with the law.
(26 September 2017)

Scott:
Buy cars for some of the decent single moms who might make more money outside the ghetto.
(26 September 2017)

No comments:

Post a Comment