Saturday 2 September 2017

Then group the blocks of Scripture and write a sentence to summarise the group of blocks

Look for connecting words and themes. Difficult verses that pretty much always have a corresponding verse that says the same thing in a simpler way. Is there a principle on display? Is there a matter of wisdom to be considered? Is there an idea I had never considered or truly taken to heart before?
_

Sharleen:
They're so close and he's the biggest mamas boy idk.
(1 September 2017)

Sharleen:
Also his mother is totally against us getting married in not sure why but one time she said she'd kill us if we got married any time soon.
(1 September 2017)

Sharleen:
I have no idea how to beat around the bush with this one.
(1 September 2017)

Sharleen:
He's given me little hint here once in a blue moon that kinda makes be believe he'd want to eventually get married but nothing clear.
(1 September 2017)

Sharleen:
I just don't want to waste my time you know?
(1 September 2017)

Sharleen:
I'm 19 he's 22 so trust me I know I'm too young.
(1 September 2017)

Sharleen:
But for now a simple talk about it to please me until we're older will do.
(1 September 2017)

Sharleen:
I want his last name, children (eventually) and to share our lives together as one.
(1 September 2017)

Sharleen:
He's told me he doesn't want to get married in the beginning and I agreed.
(1 September 2017)

Sharleen:
His parents are divorced and nine were never married so I can understand why it's hard for both of us to bring this up.
(1 September 2017)

No comments:

Post a Comment