Tuesday 26 September 2017

Then group the blocks of Scripture and write a sentence to summarise the group of blocks

Look for connecting words and themes. Difficult verses that pretty much always have a corresponding verse that says the same thing in a simpler way. Is there a principle on display? Is there a matter of wisdom to be considered? Is there an idea I had never considered or truly taken to heart before?
_

Shanna:
I am really into collecting birds so one day I was driving around in hopes to expand my collection.
(20 September 2017)

Shanna:
I am a 17 year old girl and when I got my license I got a fairly new car.
(20 September 2017)

Felicitas:
Why is it so hard for me to talk to her???????
(20 September 2017)

Mirtha:
Can someone else answer my question on her harassing me and my family?
(20 September 2017)

Yadira:
Uglier virgin or beautiful non virgin?
(20 September 2017)

Elizebeth:
The leader of the country above south korea has 100s of child sex slaves for guests; is this why a retired b-ball player goes there alone?
(20 September 2017)

Elizebeth:
THIRD TIME POSTING THIS YAHOO KEEPS TAKING IT DOWN FOR UNKNOWN REASONS.
(20 September 2017)

Rachelle:
If you have positive opinions of this fact, don't you deserve a bath in sulfuric acid?
(20 September 2017)

Rachelle:
Fact: Other guys have more success with girls than me (Jack Banister).
(20 September 2017)

Kaitlyn:
Is 6'5 and 5'2 a good or bad height difference in couples?
(20 September 2017)

No comments:

Post a Comment