Sunday 3 September 2017

Then group the blocks of Scripture and write a sentence to summarise the group of blocks

Look for connecting words and themes. Difficult verses that pretty much always have a corresponding verse that says the same thing in a simpler way. Is there a principle on display? Is there a matter of wisdom to be considered? Is there an idea I had never considered or truly taken to heart before?
_

Honey:
I don t understand why my mom is so unreasonable.
(2 September 2017)

Honey:
Its the last day the drive-in s open so I want to go before school starts.
(2 September 2017)

Honey:
I m a good kid and have never gotten into trouble or anything.
(2 September 2017)

Honey:
She has no reason not to let me go.
(2 September 2017)

Honey:
My mom however, is completely against it.
(2 September 2017)

Honey:
My dad s completely fine with it because he used to go when he was our age.
(2 September 2017)

Honey:
My friend (17) and I (16) want to go to the drive-in movie theatre tomorrow.
(2 September 2017)

Gabriel:
Polls: was she really mad or simply jealous?
(2 September 2017)

Gabriel:
She knew I would leave at 1 am and she messaged me angry when it was nearly one.
(2 September 2017)

Gabriel:
She asked me yesterday how I was going to get here I told her I would drive she said that I cant drive without a license.
(2 September 2017)

No comments:

Post a Comment