Tuesday 12 September 2017

Then group the blocks of Scripture and write a sentence to summarise the group of blocks

Look for connecting words and themes. Difficult verses that pretty much always have a corresponding verse that says the same thing in a simpler way. Is there a principle on display? Is there a matter of wisdom to be considered? Is there an idea I had never considered or truly taken to heart before?
_

Annie:
Is there any other male names beginning with V?
(11 September 2017)

Annie:
Vincent sounds too nerdish and Victor screams more Victoria than Veronica.
(11 September 2017)

Annie:
Vernon is the closest to Veronica but that name makes me think of Harry Potter's evil uncle.
(11 September 2017)

Annie:
So I'm doing a genderbent RP and trying to genderbend a character called Veronica.
(11 September 2017)

Leonia:
Does my Mother possibly have a psychological disorder?
(11 September 2017)

Leonia:
It's been years, but I highly suspect my Mother is somewhat mentally ill.
(11 September 2017)

Cordie:
Stuck in a sticky situation..?
(11 September 2017)

Cordie:
And don't tell me just to talk to him, we don't talk much about things in my house.
(11 September 2017)

Cordie:
I know I got myself into this, I know he will be pissed about me lying but either side of the fence I am going to get an earful.
(11 September 2017)

Cordie:
How am I supposed to admit this to him that the distance is really longer than it is?
(11 September 2017)

No comments:

Post a Comment