Saturday 9 September 2017

Then group the blocks of Scripture and write a sentence to summarise the group of blocks

Look for connecting words and themes. Difficult verses that pretty much always have a corresponding verse that says the same thing in a simpler way. Is there a principle on display? Is there a matter of wisdom to be considered? Is there an idea I had never considered or truly taken to heart before?
_

Maye:
I've recently had to start packing my stuff.
(8 September 2017)

Maye:
If I can't get a job in a week, they will kick me out.
(8 September 2017)

Maye:
I volunteer at my local hospital in my free time, and take care of my 8 brothers and sisters.
(8 September 2017)

Maye:
I promise I'm not a lazy person.
(8 September 2017)

Maye:
My parents spent my college fund, so now I have to work, but I haven't gotten any interviews, so they want to kick me out.
(8 September 2017)

Maye:
I recently had to sell my car to help pay for a family emergency, so I have to walk to work.
(8 September 2017)

Maye:
I'm trying my very hardest to get a job.
(8 September 2017)

Maye:
My mom's boyfriend recently told me that if I don't get a job within 1 week, I'm going to be homeless.
(8 September 2017)

Maye:
I don't know why I'm not getting any interviews.
(8 September 2017)

Maye:
I've have a good work history and goof references.
(8 September 2017)

No comments:

Post a Comment