Saturday 30 September 2017

Then group the blocks of Scripture and write a sentence to summarise the group of blocks

Look for connecting words and themes. Difficult verses that pretty much always have a corresponding verse that says the same thing in a simpler way. Is there a principle on display? Is there a matter of wisdom to be considered? Is there an idea I had never considered or truly taken to heart before?
_

Williemae:
I really need to figure this out because we love each other and I can't believe she would do this to me.
(29 September 2017)

Williemae:
We are meant to be together and last time I checked we hadn't had any relations yet so I don't know how she became pregnant?
(29 September 2017)

Williemae:
I was online and I say that Kylie Jenner was pregnant.
(29 September 2017)

Marlena:
How likely is it to be pregnant after a couple times unprotected?
(29 September 2017)

Marlena:
I'm almost 21, it was during the fertile time.
(29 September 2017)

Roberta:
Am I pregnant? Negative HPT no period for 3 mos?
(29 September 2017)

Roberta:
I m honestly not looking to be pregnant I just can t think of any of other reason for all of these symptoms especially with no period.
(29 September 2017)

Roberta:
Is it possible to still be pregnant without registering any HcG?
(29 September 2017)

Roberta:
Not to mention my body just feels off.
(29 September 2017)

Roberta:
I m not looking to conceive at all, but I am also not convinced I m not pregnant.
(29 September 2017)

No comments:

Post a Comment