Friday 29 September 2017

Then group the blocks of Scripture and write a sentence to summarise the group of blocks

Look for connecting words and themes. Difficult verses that pretty much always have a corresponding verse that says the same thing in a simpler way. Is there a principle on display? Is there a matter of wisdom to be considered? Is there an idea I had never considered or truly taken to heart before?
_

Regena:
What does doggy style sex mean?
(28 September 2017)

Regena:
Does the penis go in the vagina or butt?
(28 September 2017)

Tran:
Help me out on my resume?
(28 September 2017)

Jada:
Why do she keep texting me?
(28 September 2017)

Jada:
Is she angry at me for putting women on the phone with her?
(28 September 2017)

Jada:
Now she's sending me a bunch of pictures of her and another guy like I really Care.
(28 September 2017)

Jada:
She did apologize for being disrespectful but I didn't forgive her.
(28 September 2017)

Jada:
I've been into it with this chick I've been messing with for weeks now.
(28 September 2017)

Tu:
Was this woman just messing with me for an ego boost?
(28 September 2017)

Tu:
I contact her and she acts nice and cordial and we talk for a while and then she tells me again that she has no interest in dating me at all.
(28 September 2017)

No comments:

Post a Comment