Sunday 17 September 2017

Then group the blocks of Scripture and write a sentence to summarise the group of blocks

Look for connecting words and themes. Difficult verses that pretty much always have a corresponding verse that says the same thing in a simpler way. Is there a principle on display? Is there a matter of wisdom to be considered? Is there an idea I had never considered or truly taken to heart before?
_

Silvia:
I really like him because he seems to have changed, and we talked about getting back together.
(16 September 2017)

Silvia:
We ve been friends again for a few months and are close.
(16 September 2017)

Silvia:
We dated for close to a year, then didn t speak for even closer to a year.
(16 September 2017)

Belva:
Based off the amount of times I've bee screwed over from girls, am I wrong to turn myself into someone like Barney from HIMYM?
(16 September 2017)

Mariah:
If I died, would you be happy?
(16 September 2017)

Keira:
I need dating help, can someone please give me advice?
(16 September 2017)

Golda:
Should I dump my bitchy psycho girlfriend?
(16 September 2017)

Golda:
But if I say something to her she cries and tells me I'm being mean.
(16 September 2017)

Golda:
And if I tell her to stop treating me like garbage she tells me she thinks she treats me well which she doesn't and I should stop being sensitive.
(16 September 2017)

Phung:
Son doesnt talk?
(16 September 2017)

No comments:

Post a Comment