Monday 11 September 2017

Then group the blocks of Scripture and write a sentence to summarise the group of blocks

Look for connecting words and themes. Difficult verses that pretty much always have a corresponding verse that says the same thing in a simpler way. Is there a principle on display? Is there a matter of wisdom to be considered? Is there an idea I had never considered or truly taken to heart before?
_

Florida:
My eyes are emerald green on the outside and then just a tiny bit of yellowish brown around the pupil.
(10 September 2017)

Florida:
Everyone thinks that my eyes are green because when they see my eyes they appear very green rather than brown.
(10 September 2017)

Corrin:
Just need opinions!?
(10 September 2017)

Corrin:
It was kinda like he was angry about me moving on...
(10 September 2017)

Corrin:
He has a girlfriend as well so if kinda shocked me when he made that comment.
(10 September 2017)

Corrin:
Can anyone tell me exactly why my Ex Boyfriend told me to go have fun with my new guy when he was mad?
(10 September 2017)

Tomasa:
Why does my ex boyfriend try to make me jealous?
(10 September 2017)

Karoline:
My son keeps hurting my mom's dog. What should we do?
(10 September 2017)

Karoline:
Do you think he is doing it because he is bored?
(10 September 2017)

Karoline:
Do you have any suggestions how we can teach him to play with the dog?
(10 September 2017)

No comments:

Post a Comment