Friday 15 September 2017

Then group the blocks of Scripture and write a sentence to summarise the group of blocks

Look for connecting words and themes. Difficult verses that pretty much always have a corresponding verse that says the same thing in a simpler way. Is there a principle on display? Is there a matter of wisdom to be considered? Is there an idea I had never considered or truly taken to heart before?
_

Mackenzie:
We are trying and had sex 7 days after first day of my period.
(14 September 2017)

Sheilah:
Why is it so easy to make a woman fall for men but not the opposite?
(14 September 2017)

Tijuana:
Homecoming is coming up..... do I go with my boyfriend?
(14 September 2017)

Tijuana:
I know it's not a big deal but I'd rather hangout with my friends and dance with them (like normal people dancing) Anyone have advice or suggestions?
(14 September 2017)

Tijuana:
And even worse if I go with him, it's kinda socially unacceptable to not grind, and he's gonna want to grind.
(14 September 2017)

Tijuana:
I wasn't really planning on going.... my school doesn't dance, they grind and are super disgusting. (Last year I stepped on a used condom, bare-footed) So I kinda wanted to avoid the whole thing.
(14 September 2017)

Robbi:
How to regain power balance in relationship?
(14 September 2017)

Robbi:
Broke up w her because i felt she had too many dude friends.
(14 September 2017)

Robbi:
Been dating this girl for a while.
(14 September 2017)

Latonya:
Stitches i mouth for 3 weeks?
(14 September 2017)

No comments:

Post a Comment