Tuesday 10 October 2017

Then group the blocks of Scripture and write a sentence to summarise the group of blocks

Look for connecting words and themes. Difficult verses that pretty much always have a corresponding verse that says the same thing in a simpler way. Is there a principle on display? Is there a matter of wisdom to be considered? Is there an idea I had never considered or truly taken to heart before?
_

Angle:
Over the last 2yrs she got into a serious drinking problem.
(9 October 2017)

Angle:
I am 14, I don't have a father, I live with my mom.
(9 October 2017)

Tiesha:
My Mom and Dad are divorcing and mom says it is because of us kids that she is divorcing him. How do I get over my guilt for causing it?
(9 October 2017)

Tiesha:
What do I do to stop hating myself for causing my parents to divorce after 16 years.
(9 October 2017)

Tiesha:
That means if we weren't born they'd stay married.
(9 October 2017)

Tiesha:
She says it is unhealthy for us to see them fight like this and she is protecting us.
(9 October 2017)

Latonia:
When he was leaving, he stopped and he turned around and he looked at me for a minute before he turned around and left.
(9 October 2017)

Latonia:
Last night, I put my hand on my ex's waist twice and then I noticed that a couple of times, he came over and stood beside me.
(9 October 2017)

McKenzie:
I'm dating his brother for revenge, am I evil?
(9 October 2017)

McKenzie:
I plan to make it hard on him as much as I can.
(9 October 2017)

No comments:

Post a Comment