Sunday 1 October 2017

Then group the blocks of Scripture and write a sentence to summarise the group of blocks

Look for connecting words and themes. Difficult verses that pretty much always have a corresponding verse that says the same thing in a simpler way. Is there a principle on display? Is there a matter of wisdom to be considered? Is there an idea I had never considered or truly taken to heart before?
_

Raelene:
She uses too much tongue and makes me come too fast.
(30 September 2017)

Lynnette:
Should I stop dating inter-racially?
(30 September 2017)

Lynnette:
I don't know if I'm just straight-up racist or if it's a valid concern with these guys.
(30 September 2017)

Lynnette:
Dating white boys doesn't guarantee me a life free from jerks, but I didn't have these sort of problems when dating white men.
(30 September 2017)

Lynnette:
The thing is if they're from other countries they are influenced by those cultures, there are guys in all races and cultures but I'm getting a little worried that the men I'm attracted to may be seeing me (as a Western white woman) as just a little fun.
(30 September 2017)

Lynnette:
I'm a white woman and my preference is Middle Eastern men such as Persian men or Southern Asian men such as Indian men, although for the record it's just a preference and don't rule out other races.
(30 September 2017)

Nola:
How can i make my voice stronger when talking?
(30 September 2017)

Veronika:
The other earlier tests say negative no faint line but today it's faint.
(30 September 2017)

Veronika:
Today (day ten) I took another one and the positive line is faint but visible.
(30 September 2017)

Veronika:
Hey I'm 31 almost 32 and my bf is 32. We had unprotected sex on the 20th so about ten days ago and I took a test a few days ago that was negative but could have been too early.
(30 September 2017)

No comments:

Post a Comment