Sunday 15 October 2017

Then group the blocks of Scripture and write a sentence to summarise the group of blocks

Look for connecting words and themes. Difficult verses that pretty much always have a corresponding verse that says the same thing in a simpler way. Is there a principle on display? Is there a matter of wisdom to be considered? Is there an idea I had never considered or truly taken to heart before?
_

Alma:
They got boys to make fun of me and push me.
(14 October 2017)

Alma:
They were fine with me being in the group but after she didnt want me in the group they agreed.
(14 October 2017)

Alma:
She would whisper and get her friends to tell me to find a different group.
(14 October 2017)

Alma:
She wasn't pretty at all or her friends.
(14 October 2017)

Alma:
My teacher put me in this group and this one girl in the group didnt want me with them.
(14 October 2017)

Alma:
At school it seems like everyone has friends except me even some of the ugly ones and okay ones.
(14 October 2017)

Alma:
But this new girl came to our school and they let her hang with them.
(14 October 2017)

Alma:
They told my friend they didn't want me to hang with them.
(14 October 2017)

Alma:
I have one friend and My friend introduced me to her other friends and they just stared at me.
(14 October 2017)

Alma:
No one wants to be my friend or be near me.
(14 October 2017)

No comments:

Post a Comment