Wednesday 11 October 2017

Then group the blocks of Scripture and write a sentence to summarise the group of blocks

Look for connecting words and themes. Difficult verses that pretty much always have a corresponding verse that says the same thing in a simpler way. Is there a principle on display? Is there a matter of wisdom to be considered? Is there an idea I had never considered or truly taken to heart before?
_

Andria:
Is there any place that sells clothes so small?
(10 October 2017)

Andria:
I don t know where to get clothes for him.
(10 October 2017)

Andria:
My boy was born wayyy too early, he s 7 inches and barely weighs a pound.
(10 October 2017)

Catrice:
I am not a clingy person, but I just want an opinion on if he is actually interested in me or am I missing something that means he isn't?
(10 October 2017)

Catrice:
He also hasn't asked me out on a date or anything, but he still acts and talks like he is interested.
(10 October 2017)

Catrice:
My problem is that he will talk to me for 4 days straight and then disappear for 2 days, but then text me like nothing happened.
(10 October 2017)

Catrice:
He immediately got in contact with me that same night after everyone went home, and has been talking to me ever since for the most part.
(10 October 2017)

Catrice:
He seemed really interested in me when we saw each other again about a month ago and was flirty to the point that everyone noticed it.
(10 October 2017)

Catrice:
I met this guy about a year ago and we recently reconnected about a month ago.
(10 October 2017)

Caroll:
Do I have to have anal to be a true gay?
(10 October 2017)

No comments:

Post a Comment