Friday 20 October 2017

Then group the blocks of Scripture and write a sentence to summarise the group of blocks

Look for connecting words and themes. Difficult verses that pretty much always have a corresponding verse that says the same thing in a simpler way. Is there a principle on display? Is there a matter of wisdom to be considered? Is there an idea I had never considered or truly taken to heart before?
_

Jen:
She follows everywhere and I lose my train of thoughts.
(19 October 2017)

Fred:
A few hours ago he was fine , I don't think I did anything to annoy him or to make him jealous or to offend him.
(19 October 2017)

Fred:
So I have been friends with this guy for a year now and we've become really close to one another.
(19 October 2017)

Sana:
Will he ever leave?
(19 October 2017)

Sana:
I recently saw pictures of him at a event with her and it looks like he was in fact very happy and very much in love.
(19 October 2017)

Sana:
He took me to meet his family and close friends all who told me he was unhappy and deserved better.
(19 October 2017)

Sana:
In all this time he hasn't married her and told me that he had strong feelings me and wanted to move forward but I was uncomfortable with that situation.
(19 October 2017)

Sana:
I met a man who told me that he has been with his live in gf for 12 years and they have 1 child together.
(19 October 2017)

Cassandra:
I want to suck my mom's dick?
(19 October 2017)

Tierra:
Why she's asking a paper from me?
(19 October 2017)

No comments:

Post a Comment