Saturday 14 October 2017

Then group the blocks of Scripture and write a sentence to summarise the group of blocks

Look for connecting words and themes. Difficult verses that pretty much always have a corresponding verse that says the same thing in a simpler way. Is there a principle on display? Is there a matter of wisdom to be considered? Is there an idea I had never considered or truly taken to heart before?
_

Mandie:
Ive always liked being nutured by my girlfriends.
(13 October 2017)

Mandie:
Ok so this isnt something im obsessed with in the least.
(13 October 2017)

Eugena:
Should I tell her my problems????
(13 October 2017)

Eugena:
I've been hurt by many people but now we live WAY BETTER than we used to.
(13 October 2017)

Eugena:
We had no money and my dad wasn't in the picture, when my sister was a baby she does from complications and I watched my mom go through soo much pain.
(13 October 2017)

Eugena:
When I was young I was molested, later my mom was pregnant with my sister and my mom couldn't take care of her pregnancy because my mom was stressed.
(13 October 2017)

Eugena:
My besfriend Samantha keeps asking me what's wrong but Im scared to tell her my problems.
(13 October 2017)

Eugena:
I'm 22 year old guy and lately I've been depressed, A lot of my past keeps haunting me lately.
(13 October 2017)

Jan:
What is a normal price per case for a reception at a club's ball room?
(13 October 2017)

Jan:
Anyway, it's now too late to change venues or do anything about it.
(13 October 2017)

No comments:

Post a Comment