Friday 27 October 2017

Then group the blocks of Scripture and write a sentence to summarise the group of blocks

Look for connecting words and themes. Difficult verses that pretty much always have a corresponding verse that says the same thing in a simpler way. Is there a principle on display? Is there a matter of wisdom to be considered? Is there an idea I had never considered or truly taken to heart before?
_

Gina:
They don't really help, they just make me feel worse and I get picked on for having to take them.
(25 October 2017)

Gina:
I've been stuck in this depression for three years, clinically depressed for one year, and all they've done is give me pills.
(25 October 2017)

Khadijah:
Was it wrong for him to hit her?
(25 October 2017)

Khadijah:
So this girl at my school kept punching, hitting, and kicking this boy and snapped and slapped her she started crying he got in trouble and she didn't was this wrong?
(25 October 2017)

Victorina:
What guy names start with F?
(25 October 2017)

Tomeka:
His fiance knows about this but he still makes excuses that she is just an old friend with no romantic feelings involved.
(25 October 2017)

Tomeka:
I know he loves his old friend because back then he was super gaga over her.
(25 October 2017)

Victoria:
Why do men invite me to their home for first dates?
(25 October 2017)

Victoria:
Funny part is they were like oh there's this cool bar by my place that we can go to.
(25 October 2017)

Victoria:
They said they didn't mind the drive and will meet closer to me.
(25 October 2017)

No comments:

Post a Comment