Sunday 22 October 2017

Then group the blocks of Scripture and write a sentence to summarise the group of blocks

Look for connecting words and themes. Difficult verses that pretty much always have a corresponding verse that says the same thing in a simpler way. Is there a principle on display? Is there a matter of wisdom to be considered? Is there an idea I had never considered or truly taken to heart before?
_

Billie:
Best compassionate and quality care I want to give to my new bedridden patient?
(21 October 2017)

Billie:
Anyone have any other suggestions?
(21 October 2017)

Billie:
I was thinking of maybe playing music her choice if she is willing and maybe even work on a crossword puzzle with her.
(21 October 2017)

Billie:
She is very alert and orientated and likes to watch tv.
(21 October 2017)

Billie:
My question is really more about being a companion to her as well.
(21 October 2017)

Billie:
I will be feeding her breakfast and her morning coffee as well as changing her diaper.
(21 October 2017)

Billie:
I know how to give a bed bath, position and move and to make sure there are never any bedsore.
(21 October 2017)

Billie:
Hello, I am starting a part time position caring for a 67 year old bedridden sweet woman Her husband is with her most of the time but he is looking for some help.
(21 October 2017)

Sharan:
What does it means when a woman nods her head and smile at a compliment?
(21 October 2017)

Sharan:
While we was waiting on the train, I told this white girl that she looked beautiful and she nodded her head down and smiled at me.
(21 October 2017)

No comments:

Post a Comment