Tuesday 17 October 2017

Then group the blocks of Scripture and write a sentence to summarise the group of blocks

Look for connecting words and themes. Difficult verses that pretty much always have a corresponding verse that says the same thing in a simpler way. Is there a principle on display? Is there a matter of wisdom to be considered? Is there an idea I had never considered or truly taken to heart before?
_

Alexandria:
What to do when a girl farts on your dick?
(16 October 2017)

Jimmie:
Any answer that could help me I really appreciate it.
(16 October 2017)

Jimmie:
If I tell my parents I feel like they won't believe me so what do I do?
(16 October 2017)

Jimmie:
It's really nasty and I'm not sure what I should do.If I confront him idk if he'll get mad, if I don't tell him anything he'll keep doing and I feel that one day I'll wake up with his erection in my butt.
(16 October 2017)

Jimmie:
He's also been touching my thighs and legs as well as even kissing me on my lips.
(16 October 2017)

Jimmie:
He's been sticking his hand under my shorts and underwear to touch and squeeze my butt.
(16 October 2017)

Jimmie:
I know it sounds really weird but honestly I had no problem with it until now because he's been touching more aggressively.
(16 October 2017)

Jimmie:
I've woken up with him laying on my bed and behind me, with his erection poking my butt and his arms around me.
(16 October 2017)

Jimmie:
Mine and my older brother bed is on the floor and their right next to each other.
(16 October 2017)

Jimmie:
I'm 13 and he's 16. Our parents are away for work and have been gone for the last two months and they'll be back by December but that's not what this is about.
(16 October 2017)

No comments:

Post a Comment