Friday 13 October 2017

Then group the blocks of Scripture and write a sentence to summarise the group of blocks

Look for connecting words and themes. Difficult verses that pretty much always have a corresponding verse that says the same thing in a simpler way. Is there a principle on display? Is there a matter of wisdom to be considered? Is there an idea I had never considered or truly taken to heart before?
_

Rochell:
Do you think it's a bit weird (super young) for a 45 year old guy to have a 24 year old daughter?
(12 October 2017)

Rochell:
I'm a 24 year old girl and my dad is 45. I look at all my other friend's parents, all of them are in their fifties and early 60's.
(12 October 2017)

Sena:
Why does he not give daddys cream?
(12 October 2017)

Paola:
How do u know if someone is ur two flame?
(12 October 2017)

Paola:
Or is it like u r complete oppostites but for someone reason they keep popping back up?
(12 October 2017)

Paola:
Is it like u have everything in common n u have weird coeinceadence (I do not know how to spell that word at all) in ur life?
(12 October 2017)

Paola:
Ive been reading into twin flames lately n I just wanted to know how can u tell if they r ur twin flame?
(12 October 2017)

Ludie:
I live in San Diego, America my best friend lives in Bochum, Germany?
(12 October 2017)

Ludie:
Please attach a link to a website with your answer.
(12 October 2017)

Ludie:
I as well want to know how would the program let her go to my school?
(12 October 2017)

No comments:

Post a Comment