Sunday 29 October 2017

Then group the blocks of Scripture and write a sentence to summarise the group of blocks

Look for connecting words and themes. Difficult verses that pretty much always have a corresponding verse that says the same thing in a simpler way. Is there a principle on display? Is there a matter of wisdom to be considered? Is there an idea I had never considered or truly taken to heart before?
_

Lavada:
It has gone pretty well so far as we have had two dates.
(28 October 2017)

Lavada:
I have begun dating this girl from work.
(28 October 2017)

Alise:
Who do I chose?
(28 October 2017)

Audry:
Why do I find garter belts sexy even though I wasn't born during a time when they were necessary?
(28 October 2017)

Audry:
Is it because the media portrays them that way?
(28 October 2017)

Audry:
So why do garter belts turn me on?
(28 October 2017)

Audry:
I was born during a time where the only thing a woman had under her dress was panties.
(28 October 2017)

Hortensia:
My girlfriend's parents are really strict , I need help!?
(28 October 2017)

Hortensia:
I want to know what she can do to let her parents know that they aren't giving her the freedom she needs and to get back her phone. thank you.
(28 October 2017)

Hortensia:
They always keep an eye on her to know who she meets who she talks to her n stuff but we do meet for a couple of minutes nevertheless.
(28 October 2017)

No comments:

Post a Comment