Monday 16 October 2017

Then group the blocks of Scripture and write a sentence to summarise the group of blocks

Look for connecting words and themes. Difficult verses that pretty much always have a corresponding verse that says the same thing in a simpler way. Is there a principle on display? Is there a matter of wisdom to be considered? Is there an idea I had never considered or truly taken to heart before?
_

Rosamaria:
He said he wasted his life raising kids and literally my siblings and I are so kind to him.
(15 October 2017)

Rosamaria:
He said I deserve to die and I shouldn't have been born that way he could be a bachelor again.
(15 October 2017)

Rosamaria:
I literally feel sick to my stomach thinking about all of this.
(15 October 2017)

Rosamaria:
My last job, my dad took all of my money and spent it and threatened to let go of his job if I didn't give him the checks.
(15 October 2017)

Rosamaria:
I'm literally thinking that there no way out of here.
(15 October 2017)

Rosamaria:
I was an A student but crashed my car and ever since then I've had a hell life.
(15 October 2017)

Rosamaria:
I have no money, no job, no transportation.
(15 October 2017)

Rosamaria:
He's always cursing me out, telling me I'm not loved, cursing my mom out who doesn't have any money because she was a housewife.
(15 October 2017)

Rosamaria:
My father has always been abusive, but it's getting worse.
(15 October 2017)

Christel:
I honestly hate the way I look and who I am?
(15 October 2017)

No comments:

Post a Comment