Thursday 26 October 2017

Then group the blocks of Scripture and write a sentence to summarise the group of blocks

Look for connecting words and themes. Difficult verses that pretty much always have a corresponding verse that says the same thing in a simpler way. Is there a principle on display? Is there a matter of wisdom to be considered? Is there an idea I had never considered or truly taken to heart before?
_

Pamelia:
I don't want to be mean but it's getting annoying when he changes the subject just to sex.
(25 October 2017)

Pamelia:
He is very attractive but when I speak to him the conversation is very dry.
(25 October 2017)

Sallie:
But he said it wouldn't work and he would never allow himself to have feelings again when I texted him because he was offended.
(25 October 2017)

Geralyn:
Is it possible to date a guy who has a fetish for women who do yoga if I dont do yoga?
(25 October 2017)

Geralyn:
I want to date him but I can't compete nor can I change the fact that he will always attend these classes and ogle the women there, probably as long as he is alive...
(25 October 2017)

Geralyn:
It seems he is after someone who can get into a lot of interesting sex positions.
(25 October 2017)

Geralyn:
I dont do yoga, so I feel that he would not be interested.
(25 October 2017)

Geralyn:
He even follows women doing naked yoga, no nipples shown etc.
(25 October 2017)

Geralyn:
A lot of the positions are very sexual and inviting and men are visual creatures so i can tell he gets stimulated by this.
(25 October 2017)

Geralyn:
He goes to yoga classes and gets turned on watching these women in tight clothing or next to no clothing doing splits, back bends etc.
(25 October 2017)

No comments:

Post a Comment