Saturday 21 October 2017

Then group the blocks of Scripture and write a sentence to summarise the group of blocks

Look for connecting words and themes. Difficult verses that pretty much always have a corresponding verse that says the same thing in a simpler way. Is there a principle on display? Is there a matter of wisdom to be considered? Is there an idea I had never considered or truly taken to heart before?
_

Drusilla:
Very light pink spotting when I wipe?
(20 October 2017)

Drusilla:
Leading up to this, I started eating alot more and craving foods and have been very tired as of lately.
(20 October 2017)

Drusilla:
I heard it could be implantation bleeding, I'm not sure any suggestions would be helpful.
(20 October 2017)

Drusilla:
My periods are usually heavy and are a steady flow this has come and gone for two days and stopped.
(20 October 2017)

Drusilla:
So I am on birth control, I stopped it for two weeks and had unprotected sex, my period is late and I have only had light pink stuff when I wipe.
(20 October 2017)

Sofia:
Strict parents won't let me go out?
(20 October 2017)

Sofia:
Theres a halloween party coming up and I really want to go: Im tired of disappointing my friends.
(20 October 2017)

Sofia:
I feel like they're restricting me too much and it only makes me want to rebel.
(20 October 2017)

Sofia:
Im not even allowed to go to the local park with my close friends because my parents say I should be focusing on my studies.
(20 October 2017)

Sofia:
Here in London, the kids start going to parties when they're 13 or something, ever since then Ive been turning down every single invitation.
(20 October 2017)

No comments:

Post a Comment