Monday 2 October 2017

Then group the blocks of Scripture and write a sentence to summarise the group of blocks

Look for connecting words and themes. Difficult verses that pretty much always have a corresponding verse that says the same thing in a simpler way. Is there a principle on display? Is there a matter of wisdom to be considered? Is there an idea I had never considered or truly taken to heart before?
_

Angelica:
I asked her why did she tell him that and she kept denying it.
(1 October 2017)

Angelica:
She was messaging my boyfriend telling him that I was the one that was ugly and he could do better.
(1 October 2017)

Angelica:
I went in her room and saw her phone on one day.
(1 October 2017)

Angelica:
But when i got my first boyfriend she kept telling me how ugly he was and how i could do better.She would keep telling me how ugly he was the whole day.
(1 October 2017)

Angelica:
Girls at school who used to make fun of me for having short hair, hates me now because i have such longer hair..... Also, My sister had several boyfriends and always made fun of me for not having one and brag about how i couldn't get one.
(1 October 2017)

Angelica:
I get made fun of by people who have something that i dont but when i do get it or something that I want, they get mad and try to ruin it for me.
(1 October 2017)

Teresita:
How is a man supposed to get married nowadays when most women are whores and when they get the short end of the stick?
(1 October 2017)

Teresita:
Women being favored in every single way?
(1 October 2017)

Teresita:
Don't people realize this is one of the main reasons millennials aren't getting married as often?
(1 October 2017)

Teresita:
Why are there not laws in place that prevent this?
(1 October 2017)

No comments:

Post a Comment