Thursday 19 October 2017

Then group the blocks of Scripture and write a sentence to summarise the group of blocks

Look for connecting words and themes. Difficult verses that pretty much always have a corresponding verse that says the same thing in a simpler way. Is there a principle on display? Is there a matter of wisdom to be considered? Is there an idea I had never considered or truly taken to heart before?
_

Cassey:
It hurts me cause m being accused of something thats not true.
(18 October 2017)

Cassey:
Hes saying i cheated on him with his friend who wanted me and i never touched him at all and hes constantly accusing me of it.
(18 October 2017)

Cassey:
Okay so my fiance keeps accusing me of cheating on him hes also in prison and i dont cheat im not that type that at all.
(18 October 2017)

Jettie:
Should it be?
(18 October 2017)

Rana:
Someone is not liking my assistant question, who is it?
(18 October 2017)

Selma:
Gut feeling about baby's gender?
(18 October 2017)

Selma:
Were you right about your feeling of your baby's gender?
(18 October 2017)

Lou:
Am I wrong for stripping while I'm in college?
(18 October 2017)

Cammy:
Nervous before presentation?
(18 October 2017)

Cammy:
Do you have any tips to get over this?
(18 October 2017)

No comments:

Post a Comment