Wednesday 4 October 2017

Then group the blocks of Scripture and write a sentence to summarise the group of blocks

Look for connecting words and themes. Difficult verses that pretty much always have a corresponding verse that says the same thing in a simpler way. Is there a principle on display? Is there a matter of wisdom to be considered? Is there an idea I had never considered or truly taken to heart before?
_

Eura:
I also created a fake account on social media pretending I was someone else, I pretended I was a girl and she told me that she has a boyfriend and that he's black.
(3 October 2017)

Eura:
She doesn't have a job as far as I know, so I know she's not a busy person unless she's cheating on me with someone else.
(3 October 2017)

Madie:
Should I tell him it was me this whole time?
(3 October 2017)

Madie:
TBH, my heart is completely shattered & I feel stupid & ashamed.
(3 October 2017)

Madie:
But I don't know if that's a smart move.
(3 October 2017)

Madie:
It's just that he doesn't know who he is talking to so I'm contemplating on whether or not I should add him again on my real acc.
(3 October 2017)

Madie:
Now he thinks I'm this obsessive creep & its not what it looks like.
(3 October 2017)

Madie:
I messaged him again later and he said he would report my acc. to the police if I didn't tell him who I was.
(3 October 2017)

Madie:
I didn't mean it to go that way I was only fan girling because he's practically insta famous.
(3 October 2017)

Madie:
This is why it turned out a little odd.
(3 October 2017)

No comments:

Post a Comment