Tuesday 31 October 2017

Then group the blocks of Scripture and write a sentence to summarise the group of blocks

Look for connecting words and themes. Difficult verses that pretty much always have a corresponding verse that says the same thing in a simpler way. Is there a principle on display? Is there a matter of wisdom to be considered? Is there an idea I had never considered or truly taken to heart before?
_

Lolita:
I got what I needed from all of them.
(30 October 2017)

Keren:
Should I ask my boyfriend to buy me a purse and then dump him?
(30 October 2017)

Else:
No es que este urgido, pero quiero hacerlo con un hombre ya!?
(30 October 2017)

Annalisa:
How do you feel about your gay couple neighbor kissing your children on the mouth?
(30 October 2017)

Lavonne:
My period only lasted 2 days and the 2 days after my period I was also spotting.
(30 October 2017)

Lavonne:
The day Before I got my period I was spotting.
(30 October 2017)

Lavonne:
I had sex 5 days before I was supposed to get my period.
(30 October 2017)

Joselyn:
How to feel better about my boyfriend of 3 years not wanting to move in with me?
(30 October 2017)

Joselyn:
It hurts and he doesnt like to talk too much about it because he doesn't want to do wrong by his parents nor does he want to feel like he is letting me down.
(30 October 2017)

Joselyn:
However, I am asking for what I can do to make me feel better.
(30 October 2017)

No comments:

Post a Comment