Tuesday 3 October 2017

Then group the blocks of Scripture and write a sentence to summarise the group of blocks

Look for connecting words and themes. Difficult verses that pretty much always have a corresponding verse that says the same thing in a simpler way. Is there a principle on display? Is there a matter of wisdom to be considered? Is there an idea I had never considered or truly taken to heart before?
_

Lan:
Since I was younge for some reason I always liked young girls well below my age.
(2 October 2017)

Laquanda:
Double message a girl?
(2 October 2017)

Laquanda:
Do I double message her to try and get a response?
(2 October 2017)

Laquanda:
The next day she followed me on Instagram and I shot her a message and she messaged back but then I told her I wanted to take her out and for her to give me her number and she hasn't responded.
(2 October 2017)

Laquanda:
I met a girl at the club and we made out and we're having a great time but left without her number.
(2 October 2017)

Angelina:
Why does my son hate me so much?
(2 October 2017)

Angelina:
He betrayed so many of his classmates and didn't even care.
(2 October 2017)

Angelina:
In fact he used to take advantage of his friends after they had been drinking and cheat them out of their money and lying to them but he never did the drinking himself.
(2 October 2017)

Angelina:
He never got into the girls or the partying.
(2 October 2017)

Angelina:
He's like that with everyone from his school to which is why I'm so worried.
(2 October 2017)

No comments:

Post a Comment