Monday 30 October 2017

Then group the blocks of Scripture and write a sentence to summarise the group of blocks

Look for connecting words and themes. Difficult verses that pretty much always have a corresponding verse that says the same thing in a simpler way. Is there a principle on display? Is there a matter of wisdom to be considered? Is there an idea I had never considered or truly taken to heart before?
_

Tenisha:
Some days it feels like I'm drowning and others I'm like wow I'm on top of this.
(29 October 2017)

Tenisha:
I have 2 kids and I'm in college full time online.
(29 October 2017)

Tenisha:
My family doesn't care about me.
(29 October 2017)

Daniele:
Why do women hate men who are work hard and believe in self improvement?
(29 October 2017)

Daniele:
You rarely ever see woman married to men who are successful in all aspects of his life.
(29 October 2017)

Daniele:
Doesn't care about taking care of his family, just has a non caring attitude about everything and drinks all his problems away.
(29 October 2017)

Daniele:
It seems like women prefer to marry or date a guy who doesn't really care about anything, just likes to watch tv all day and play video games, doesn't have a good job, doesn't care about becoming smarter, healthier, more athletic, just a couch potato.
(29 October 2017)

Renita:
I have an older woman (most likely illegal) who watches my infant son. If she suddenly gets ill, and cannot babysit what will happen to her?
(29 October 2017)

Renita:
I live in Los Angeles if that makes a difference.
(29 October 2017)

Renita:
Will she get a place to live in a retirement home, or will she be on the street.
(29 October 2017)

No comments:

Post a Comment