Wednesday 25 October 2017

Then group the blocks of Scripture and write a sentence to summarise the group of blocks

Look for connecting words and themes. Difficult verses that pretty much always have a corresponding verse that says the same thing in a simpler way. Is there a principle on display? Is there a matter of wisdom to be considered? Is there an idea I had never considered or truly taken to heart before?
_

Larae:
Should I give her space, not text or call her, and let her come to me?
(24 October 2017)

Larae:
I texted her once, but she never texted back or call.
(24 October 2017)

Liberty:
How can I make myself less available for him?
(24 October 2017)

Liberty:
I am wondering how can I get him persuing me again?
(24 October 2017)

Liberty:
We both live with our parents and we hate being at home, also, within the next few months we are moving out.
(24 October 2017)

Liberty:
We hang out all the time because our friends are always busy except for maybe once a week.
(24 October 2017)

Liberty:
I ve been in a relationship with this guy for 3 years and I noticed slowly (on both sides) were starting to take each other for granted.
(24 October 2017)

Joye:
Any suggestions of boys names with a y in that would go nicely with Dylan and Everly?
(24 October 2017)

Joye:
But then I would want a name containing a y for this little boy too.
(24 October 2017)

Joye:
We're considering Evie and Oscar for the twins, but I really want Everly rather than Evie.
(24 October 2017)

No comments:

Post a Comment