Monday 9 October 2017

Then group the blocks of Scripture and write a sentence to summarise the group of blocks

Look for connecting words and themes. Difficult verses that pretty much always have a corresponding verse that says the same thing in a simpler way. Is there a principle on display? Is there a matter of wisdom to be considered? Is there an idea I had never considered or truly taken to heart before?
_

Marin:
Could he be ignoring me because he's jealous.
(8 October 2017)

Marin:
I had gotten fed up so I asked him if he cares if I date other guys (I don't want to I was just wondering) and he said no.
(8 October 2017)

Marin:
I don't think he's super busy, he's in between jobs and just finished grad school so he doesn't have classes.
(8 October 2017)

Marin:
When I ask him about he says its nothing or its fine, I even gave him an out of our relationship and he told me I am tripping.
(8 October 2017)

Marin:
He's been acting distant, withdrawn and overall bad mood.
(8 October 2017)

Marin:
We had gotten into an argument over something really stupid a few days ago and he go really mean and defensive about it which I have never seen.
(8 October 2017)

Marin:
We haven't seen each other in 5 days and when I ask to hangout he makes an excuse why he can't.
(8 October 2017)

Marin:
I have been dating this guy for almost a year but for the past couple weeks I have been getting this weird vibe like he is trying to avoid me.
(8 October 2017)

Cami:
Why do I find men in Sheffield more flirtatious than in any other city in England?
(8 October 2017)

Cami:
Are they known for being less reserved?
(8 October 2017)

No comments:

Post a Comment