Wednesday 18 October 2017

Then group the blocks of Scripture and write a sentence to summarise the group of blocks

Look for connecting words and themes. Difficult verses that pretty much always have a corresponding verse that says the same thing in a simpler way. Is there a principle on display? Is there a matter of wisdom to be considered? Is there an idea I had never considered or truly taken to heart before?
_

Rosalinda:
What happens if two U.S. citizens get married abroad and never legally get married in the U.S?
(17 October 2017)

Rosalinda:
Is there any benefit to the U.S. knowing they are married?
(17 October 2017)

Reginia:
School for sex?
(17 October 2017)

Reginia:
We teach people how to dance, sing, and paint but why not sex?
(17 October 2017)

Reginia:
Where is there no classes or courses that teaches you the best way to have sex or seduce your partner?
(17 October 2017)

Melodi:
Is it too thin?
(17 October 2017)

Belia:
My ex of 18months unblocked me after 4months despite him abandoning me to be with his elderly parents & cutting me off! WHYYY?
(17 October 2017)

Belia:
He was angry at me for staying friends with my ex & abandoned me in Australia.
(17 October 2017)

Cordie:
I am getting married in november?
(17 October 2017)

Le:
How do I address his sexual abuse... I feel like it's ruining our relationship?
(17 October 2017)

No comments:

Post a Comment