Monday 23 October 2017

Then group the blocks of Scripture and write a sentence to summarise the group of blocks

Look for connecting words and themes. Difficult verses that pretty much always have a corresponding verse that says the same thing in a simpler way. Is there a principle on display? Is there a matter of wisdom to be considered? Is there an idea I had never considered or truly taken to heart before?
_

Mara:
My dad is a huge trump supporter, racist, and disrespectful to women.
(22 October 2017)

Antonietta:
Is it possible to find a partner if you really are hideously ugly?
(22 October 2017)

Gladis:
When do I ask her out again after she couldn't make the date the first two times?
(22 October 2017)

Gladis:
She was coughing and sneezing (I witnessed it personally). When do I ask her again.
(22 October 2017)

Gladis:
Last week I asked her again and she was sick.
(22 October 2017)

Gladis:
Two weeks ago I asked her at the last minute.
(22 October 2017)

Rachal:
I m about to set up a date with a girl that I ve known for a long time. We re great friends but what should I do to make it perfect?
(22 October 2017)

Rachal:
Every little bit helps so let me hear it.
(22 October 2017)

Rachal:
How do I make this night the most special and least awkward for her?
(22 October 2017)

Rachal:
This is the first date either of us have ever been on.
(22 October 2017)

No comments:

Post a Comment