Sunday 8 October 2017

Then group the blocks of Scripture and write a sentence to summarise the group of blocks

Look for connecting words and themes. Difficult verses that pretty much always have a corresponding verse that says the same thing in a simpler way. Is there a principle on display? Is there a matter of wisdom to be considered? Is there an idea I had never considered or truly taken to heart before?
_

Drema:
My friend has always been known as the shy guy and he was an introvert.
(7 October 2017)

Destiny:
How do bloggers get paid?
(7 October 2017)

Destiny:
I don't understand - what generates the income from their blog?
(7 October 2017)

Estella:
Do you wanne marry me?
(7 October 2017)

Pennie:
Am I really in love?
(7 October 2017)

Luanna:
Struggling with teenage son?
(7 October 2017)

Luanna:
I can't exactly ground him because he doesn't seem to learn his lesson at all.
(7 October 2017)

Luanna:
I spoke to the head teacher who told me all of this and that the things they had said were appallingly offensive towards the staff member.
(7 October 2017)

Luanna:
To to put it in short, my son and his friends are bullies.
(7 October 2017)

Luanna:
So he investigated and they got caught and had admitted the jokes they had made and my son doesn't seem remorseful at all and still thinks these types of things are funny.
(7 October 2017)

No comments:

Post a Comment