Thursday 30 November 2017

Then group the blocks of Scripture and write a sentence to summarise the group of blocks

Look for connecting words and themes. Difficult verses that pretty much always have a corresponding verse that says the same thing in a simpler way. Is there a principle on display? Is there a matter of wisdom to be considered? Is there an idea I had never considered or truly taken to heart before?
_

Brett:
Things seemed fine but last week I was suppose to help tutor her in math for an hour and I was with my bf that morning because he had to handle things at our college and he doesn t have a car so I was his ride and my best friend knew I was taking him.
(29 November 2017)

Nilda:
What is the longest relationship you ever had that didn't work out and how long did it take you to get over it?
(29 November 2017)

Nilda:
I mean I do because it will ease the pain and bring the comfort back, but I don't think she's the type of girl I could have married.
(29 November 2017)

Nilda:
The weird thing is I don't want to get back with her.
(29 November 2017)

Nilda:
She moved on fast with someone else which also sucked.
(29 November 2017)

Nilda:
Trying to determine if that's normal for how long we dated.
(29 November 2017)

Nilda:
It's been 4 months and it's still tearing me up daily.
(29 November 2017)

Nilda:
Broke up with my first long term gf after 3 years together.
(29 November 2017)

Jude:
I hate kids so much.What is wrong with me?
(29 November 2017)

Jude:
I m thinking about not having kids because I don't wanna deal with them.
(29 November 2017)

No comments:

Post a Comment