Monday 1 January 2018

Then group the blocks of Scripture and write a sentence to summarise the group of blocks

Look for connecting words and themes. Difficult verses that pretty much always have a corresponding verse that says the same thing in a simpler way. Is there a principle on display? Is there a matter of wisdom to be considered? Is there an idea I had never considered or truly taken to heart before?
_

Kanisha:
He's my first college friend, actually, albeit in an awkward way.
(30 December 2017)

Clarisa:
How do I get my mother to tell me where she goes?
(30 December 2017)

Clarisa:
How should I explain this to her so that she understands, but also in a way that's not embarrassing?
(30 December 2017)

Clarisa:
I want to know where she is, when I should be expecting her and if she's safe.
(30 December 2017)

Clarisa:
Even still, I think that as her daughter there still lies the same reason why a daughter should tell their mother where she's going, which is that I worry about her.
(30 December 2017)

Clarisa:
I asked her why she doesn't tell me and she says I'm not her mother.
(30 December 2017)

Clarisa:
My mother never tells me where she's going or is anymore, and it makes me worry when she shows up late at night or doesn't show up at all.
(30 December 2017)

Tommie:
When is it the right time to ask her out?
(30 December 2017)

Rhea:
How come people think that I am an idiot because I refuse to go to work and lie just about everything?
(30 December 2017)

Rhea:
I don't get how that is backstabbing him.
(30 December 2017)

No comments:

Post a Comment