Thursday 1 March 2018

Then group the blocks of Scripture and write a sentence to summarise the group of blocks

Look for connecting words and themes. Difficult verses that pretty much always have a corresponding verse that says the same thing in a simpler way. Is there a principle on display? Is there a matter of wisdom to be considered? Is there an idea I had never considered or truly taken to heart before?
_

Jetta:
Do you need male friends to help get or help prepare yourself for a boyfriend?
(26 February 2018)

Cecille:
Advice on cheating in a relationship?
(26 February 2018)

Cecille:
I really love him but he obviously doesn t love me even tho he says he does.
(26 February 2018)

Cecille:
For all i know he is still seeing her or any girl actually i just been in alot of pain ever since he did this to me.
(26 February 2018)

Cecille:
He wanted another chance but nothing is the same anymore.. He really hurt me by just reading the messages between them if he is unhappy with me or whatever the problem is i dont understand why he didnt just leave me before doing this to me.
(26 February 2018)

Cecille:
He also told me he did not cheat on me that nothing happened but obviously something had to of.. Ever since we fight all the time because i cant trust him.
(26 February 2018)

Cecille:
We do have a kid together also and i only gave him another chance because he said he wanted his family but why do something to lose them right?
(26 February 2018)

Cecille:
He never would admit to anything so i had no choice but to let it go.
(26 February 2018)

Cecille:
And i got told by someone else that they had been seeing each other often.
(26 February 2018)

Cecille:
In september i found out my bf of 4 years had been texting his ex telling her he missed her and what not.
(26 February 2018)

No comments:

Post a Comment