Saturday 31 August 2019

Then group the blocks of Scripture and write a sentence to summarise the group of blocks

Look for connecting words and themes. Difficult verses that pretty much always have a corresponding verse that says the same thing in a simpler way. Is there a principle on display? Is there a matter of wisdom to be considered? Is there an idea I had never considered or truly taken to heart before?
_

Carley:
I know im going on a rant here, but i feel like im slowly dying.
(28 August 2019)

Carley:
Reading good news feels wrong, likw something bad must be under all that good and thats only thing that matters.
(28 August 2019)

Carley:
Even obvious good things, like enrolling college feels wrong.
(28 August 2019)

Carley:
I talk to my family and feel they secretly dont love me (which i know is not true but still). I go with my friends out and feel wrong.
(28 August 2019)

Carley:
I wake up and feel im not in the right place.
(28 August 2019)

Carley:
In last couple of months i have this feeling where i question everything on right or wrong, good or bad.
(28 August 2019)

Lucie:
Is there a way to fax online?
(28 August 2019)

Oralee:
I m in Engineering school and someone started terrible rumours about me and speaks about a sex video with me.They also threatened me not?
(28 August 2019)

Chantell:
Is that what I think it is? Why can we see it?
(28 August 2019)

Verona:
Poll: If I was an ant and you had to choose to crush me with shoes on or barefoot, which would it be?
(28 August 2019)

No comments:

Post a Comment